tasting room / wine bar at riggers loft
Riggers Loft in Point Richmond, CA., is where great wine mingles with delicious food, where folks can relax with friends, and where it all comes together for the most amazing views of San Francisco Bay!
- Enjoy artisan, hand-crafted wines and ciders in a historic World War II building.
- Soak up an unparalleled 270-degree view of the San Francisco Bay. (Right on the edge of the Bay!)
- Pair your wine with some delicious food from our local food vendors.
- Pair your wine with some great live music!
A Wine Collective
The Riggers Loft Wine Company is home to principle owners R&B Cellars, as well as guest wineries Carica Wines, Wachira Wines, Barrel + Ink, and Far West Cider Company. Choose wine from several different wineries or cider from FWC.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday often features live music...jazz, R&B, folk, rock...all featuring outstanding local talent.
Click here for the Calendar of Events.
Tasting room hours:
The below hours are in responce to the Purple Zone mandate and can change.
Wine flights have been suspended during the COVID pandemic.
Come and experience an ultimate tasting experience, where you can taste the wines of four wineries and a cidery. $15 for a flight of 5 wines. Redeemable with a $30 purchase of wine. Reserve flights: $20
We are partnered with The Arlington Catering, who privide delicious food for our customers. Click here for the Riggers Loft Menu.
Please Note: We are currently mandated to serve food. Anyone purchasing alcoholic beverages must purchase accompanying food.
Directions to the winery
Take the Canal / Garrard Blvd. exit off I-580. Turn onto Canal going towards the bay. Canal Blvd. will take you into the Port of Richmond (you will see a Point Potrero sign overhead). Keep following Canal as it winds and winds all the way around the perimeter of the port. When you can go no further and when the bay is in front of you, you have arrived!
Note: Riggers Loft is a renovated historic building from WWII. As such the original "SHEET METAL" sign is above the front entyway - a RED DOOR! (Don't let this fool you!!)
Look for the Riggers Loft signs as you drive around the Port.
For hotels nearby, check Hotelscombined.
Come visit us soon!
Follow us on Facebook to stay abreast of the goings on at R&B Cellars — https://www.facebook.com/riggersloft/
Covid-19 Tasting Room Protocol
- Masks are required for entry, you may remove your mask only when seated at your table. Please wear your mask when ordering or using our facilities.
- Wellness screening and checking in is a requirement for entry. Do not enter if you are sick or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Table Seating: When seated, please stay at your designated table, please only leave the table to order at the bar, or use our facilities.
- Tables are to stay in their designated spot. They may not be moved or rearranged.
- All tables are spaced 10 feet apart.
- Outside on the patio, you may take off your mask - but only at your designated seating area.
- Social Distancing: Please adhere to all social distancing guidelines, requiring a distance of six feet between you and others who are not in your group.
- Groups of 2 to 4 people may be seated together.
- Children are welcome. Children MUST be supervised and stay at their designated table.
- Bar service only.
- Tabs cannot be held. Please pay at the time of service.