tasting room / wine bar at riggers loft
Riggers Loft in Point Richmond, CA., is where great wine mingles with delicious food, where folks can relax with friends, and where it all comes together for the most amazing views of San Francisco Bay!
- Enjoy artisan, hand-crafted wines in a historic World War II building.
- Soak up an unparalleled 270-degree view of the San Francisco Bay. (We're right on the edge of the Bay!)
- Pair your wine with some delicious food from our local food vendors.
- Pair your wine with some great live music!
A Wine Collective
The Riggers Loft Wine Company is home to principle owners R&B Cellars, as well as resident winery Carica Wines, and Far West Cider Company. Choose from several different flights of wine or cider. Or let us help you create a personalized flight.
On Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons, pair your wine with some fine jazz, R&B, folk, rock...all featuring outstanding local talent.
Tasting room hours:
Thursdays: 4 - 9pm
Fridays: 4 - 9pm
Saturdays: 1 - 9pm
Sundays: 1 - 7pm
Please scroll down to view our Covid-19 Protocol as we happily re-open.
Come and experience an ultimate tasting experience, where you can taste the wines of two wineries and a cidery. $15 for a flight of 5 wines. Redeemable with a $30 purchase of wine. Reserve flights: $20
We have an assortment of food vendors with a myriad of food flavors. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out who is servin' up deliciousness on the night you are coming.
Follow us on Facebook to stay abreast of the goings on at R&B Cellars — https://www.facebook.com/riggersloft/
Directions to the winery
Take the Canal / Garrard Blvd. exit off I-580. Turn onto Canal going towards the bay. Canal Blvd. will take you into the Port of Richmond (you will see a Point Potrero sign overhead). Keep following Canal as it winds and winds all the way around the perimeter of the port. When you can go no further and when the bay is in front of you, you have arrived!
Note: Riggers Loft is a renovated historic building from WWII. As such the original "SHEET METAL" sign is above the front entyway. Don't let this fool you!!)
Look for the Riggers Loft signs as you drive around the Port.
For hotels nearby, check Hotelscombined.
Come visit us soon!
Covid-19 Tasting Room Protocol - Starting June 18th, 2020
- Masks are required for entry, you may remove your mask only when seated at your table. Please wear your mask when ordering or using our facilities.
- Wellness screening and checking in is a requirement for entry. Do not enter if you are sick or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Table Seating: When seated, please stay at your designated table, please only leave the table to order at the bar, or use our facilities.
- Tables are to stay in their designated spot. They may not be moved or rearranged.
- Social Distancing: Please adhere to all social distancing guidelines, requiring a distance of six feet between you and others who are not in your group.
- Groups of 2 to 4 people may be seated together.
- Children are welcome. Children MUST be supervised and stay at their designated table.
- Bar service only.
- Tabs cannot be held. Please pay at the time of service.